Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Hide results

I am putting together a summary spreadsheet of dates from seperate worksheets
in an excel file. In the summary sheet I reference the 'end' date from the
summary sheet. If there is no date in the original file, what formula can I
use to leave that cell blank/hide on the summary sheet? The way I have it
now the results show the default of 1/0/1900

Here is the formula used to reference the info from.

=Summary!K5