Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Grand Total for Rows not Working in a Pivot Table

Hi, I'm working with a Pivot Table in Excel 2007 and for some reason I
can't get the Grand Total for Rows to appear. I tried the usual step
of Pivot Table Tools Design Grand Totals On for Rows but nothing
happens. The table doesn't appear any different from ones I've
created befo

Year Product 1 Product 2
2009 200 500
2008 150 400

The Grand Totals do work for the columns but not the rows. Any
suggestions?

Thanks so much!
Tiffany
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Tiffany

Do you have Year as a Row Label, Product as a Column Label and your data as
Values?
If so, then you should be able to to show a grand total for Rows.

If you are still having problems and want to send me a copy of your file, I
will take a look and see if i can figure what is wrong.
To mail direct
roger at technology4u dot co dot uk
Change the at and dot to make valid email address.

--
Regards
Roger Govier

signature database 4798 (20100122) __________