dopey0331

Default Is it possible to put two formulas into one cell

I am using excel. In row A were first names and in row B there were last
names, I used the formula to combine them into row C. The names were in all
caps, now I need to make them proper ex: instead of MICHAEL I want it
Michael). Can someone please tell me how to do that, if it is even possible