Derek

Default saving files with mapped drives

I access a vpn, when offline the drives are still mapped. When i click on
save as in excel, there is an extremely long delay. If I unmap the drives,
its fine. Im using XP pro and office 2k3. Is there any fix for this other
than making myself logon/logoff scripts that unmap and remap my drives every
time.