Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Error message refers to Name that can't be found

I have a spreadsheet that another person created. When I go to save the
spreadsheet I get this message:

"The name, CLE1, either conflicts with a valid range reference or is invalid
for Excel. The name has been replaced with _CLE1.
You may still need to manually update any references to this name used in
VBA code or as text arguments in functions. You must close and reopen the
workbook before these changes take effect."

I've looked all through the spreadsheet and find nothing even remotely
related to this name. I check macros (none), VBA code, and hidden rows /
columns. Nothing.

How can I find this bugger?
--
Für Elise - Support the Breast Cancer & Heart Foundations
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The "another person" probably created the WB in Excel prior to "2007".
I allow myself to guess that U R using 2007/2010 - and therefor CLE1 is a
valid CELL ADDRESS and therefor CANNOT be used as a name for a range
Micky