Emmanuel

Default How do I selectively import data from another Excel worksheet?

I have a long database, that contains complete leads data with many columns.
I have another, shorter database that contains no data except one common
field between the two. I want to fill-in the info from the large database
into the smaller database. I'd sure appreciate help!
Thanks.