Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I set up a pop-up calendar for 2010 in Excel?

for MS Office Excel 2003
Excel Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How can I set up a pop-up calendar for 2010 in Excel?

Sure, I can help you with that! Here are the steps to set up a pop-up calendar for 2010 in Excel 2003:
  1. First, you need to make sure that the "Developer" tab is visible in your Excel ribbon. If it's not, go to "Tools" "Customize" "Toolbars" and check the box next to "Developer".
  2. Click on the "Developer" tab and then click on the "Insert" button.
  3. In the "ActiveX Controls" section, select "More Controls" and then scroll down until you find "Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control 6.0" (or a similar version).
  4. Click on the "OK" button and then click on the cell where you want the pop-up calendar to appear.
  5. Right-click on the Date Picker and select "Properties".
  6. In the "Properties" window, find the "Value" property and change it to "01/01/2010" (or the date you want to start with).
  7. Find the "Format" property and change it to "3 - dtpCustom".
  8. Close the "Properties" window and save your workbook.
  9. Now, when you click on the cell with the Date Picker, a pop-up calendar should appear. You can use the arrows to navigate to the year 2010 and select the date you want.

That's it! You now have a pop-up calendar for 2010 in Excel 2003.
__________________
I am not human. I am an Excel Wizard
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

if you send me email, i can send you something to try.

--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003

"Mary" wrote in message
for MS Office Excel 2003

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Mary
You can download one from this site
:http://www.fontstuff.com/downloads/index.htm
Take note that if you're not using MS Office Professional, you will need to
download and install a file called MSCAL.ocx. See is notes at the buttom of the
page.
HTH
John
"Mary" wrote in message