Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default standard toolbar does not show up when starting up

When I launch excel mac:2008, even though the standard toolbar is checked, it
does not show up unless I go into Toolbars/Standard, uncheck the standard
then recheck the link. Any help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You may want to post in

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I had the same problem and found this answer on another site and it worked.

Try clicking the toolbar control button (the white chicklet at the upper right of the window). XL08 windows conform to the Apple standard for hiding toolbars. Click twice if the first time doesn't work.
Once the toolbars are showing, close XL to save the preference.

On Wednesday, January 13, 2010 11:34 PM bernie Wilker wrote:

When I launch excel mac:2008, even though the standard toolbar is checked, it
does not show up unless I go into Toolbars/Standard, uncheck the standard
then recheck the link. Any help?

On Thursday, January 14, 2010 9:08 AM Dave Peterson wrote:

You may want to post in

bernie Wilker wrote:

--

Dave Peterson