Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default A3 page size on non 2003 versions??

I have 2003 at work which allows you to change the page size to A3. However,
I only have 2007 at home and this will not allow me to create an A3 size
spreadsheet.

Is there a patch or update anyone can help me with?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Paper sizes are printer dependent.

Does your at-home printer support A3?

Mine does not.