Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default entering data into a premade form

I have a pre-made check request form. I need to print a form with certain
data on each. such as name, agent number, and amount. I have a couple hundred
of them to print (one ck request for each person). is there a way to print
the forms and auto enter the name, agent number, and amount on each form?

Thank You....
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This would best be done in Word with Excel as the source for a mailmerge.

Your form being the document in Word to merge to.

But you can do it in Excel alone.

John Walkenbach has a sample workbook on his site.

http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php..._without_word/

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 7 Jan 2010 13:53:01 -0800, Jason K
wrote:

I have a pre-made check request form. I need to print a form with certain
data on each. such as name, agent number, and amount. I have a couple hundred
of them to print (one ck request for each person). is there a way to print
the forms and auto enter the name, agent number, and amount on each form?

Thank You....

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Jason
A macro like that below would do what you want. The A1, B1, C1 are the
destination cells in the form and the form is on a second sheet named
"TheForm". The active sheet has the data in columns A:C starting in row 2.
Change these as needed. Post back if you need more. HTH Otto
Sub PrintAll()
Dim rColA As Range
Dim i As Range
Set rColA = Range("A2", Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp))
With Sheets("TheForm")
For Each i In rColA
.Range("A1") = i
.Range("B1") = i.Offset(, 1)