Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Getting my chart to display dates

i have two different values that i am charting on a scatter plot; projected
value and actual value for each month. I want my X axis to be the months. For
some reason when I go to format the axis it is showing the dates as the
number code and is givng me no option to show each month. i can use the
number code and set a maximum and minimum date but when i set a 30 day
increment it duplicates a month over a long period of time. How do I get the
axis to recognize that those are days and chart th value for each month? I
want all the months to be displayed on the x axis. I hope this makes sense.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Since none of you answered me:

Todd, what you need to do is not make a scatter plot and do a line chart
insted. They have a line chart that is specific for date and time. Todd, if
this helped please click yes.

sincerely Todd