Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I accidiently deleted a 12 page workbook, how do I get it back?

I was copying a worksheet to start a new, 12 month, 12 sheets, new workbook
and when I copied the page to start the new worksheet, the sheet I pasted
onto new doc, was okay but I have to adjust all the margins, etc. However,
when I went back to the 2009 doc, I clicked on the page to release it from
being copied again, and the whole 2009 - 12 worksheets - where gone. Help me
PLEASE, I need the 2009 document.....Thanks!!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

List of options:-

1. use your backup. You do have one don't you!!
2. Close without saving. You'll lose the work you've done but should get the
original back.
3. Did you mail it to someone? You may have a copy in your sent items
4. Is it on a network drive backed up by your IT department? get it restored.
5. Go and lie down in a darkened room and hope 2010 improves. It will from
an Excel point of view if you habitually create a backup.

Mike