Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default column filter

I want filter column, means all headings are in coumn A1: A20 and Datas are
in column B1:D20, Now I want to filter the the datas from left to right
according to heading typed in column A1 to A20.

Is it possible, if yes, how?

Rdgs... Sudipta
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel doesn't have an equivalent data|filter|autofilter for columns.

But you may be able to do what you want using data|group|group and outline (in
xl2003 menus).

It's not the same, but it may sufficient for you.

--

Dave Peterson