Sean Leonard

Default Auto save with a numerical number

I would like to have a button to Save and print, what I would like to do is
have a sheet "stupid proof" where the user will enter data into a single cell
and when completed the €śPrint & Save€ť button would be pressed, when this is
done I would like Excel to Save the sheet to a file name one digit above the
last, e.g. if last file was c:\form\abc00001.xls I would like Excel save the
next file as c:\form\abc00002.xls. The sheet will have a lot more data on it.
I have no idea how to go about this or even where to search for help.
Thanking you in advance.