Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Print Column Headings on multiple sheets

I have a budget that when printed is one page wide and three tall. How
can I add the column headings to the second and third pages?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

click file/page setup and click the sheet tab
click the icon next to rows to repeat at top
select the rows
click the icon again and then ok

--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003

"wx4usa" wrote in message
I have a budget that when printed is one page wide and three tall. How
can I add the column headings to the second and third pages?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

in case of 2007, click page layout and then print titles button
--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003