Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Move and reset valuse using a command Button

Can I use a command Button to move cell valuse from one cell to another. I
then want to reset a 3rd cell to 0.
I have a spread sheet that I use to work out how much fuel I have used each
day.
I input what I have left for the day in one cell and yesterday volume in
another.
I would like to be able to use a command button to transfer "todays" figure
to "yesterdays" and then reset the "used" cell to "0" when I open the sheet
the next day. Therefore I would only having to input todays figure. What
would be the best way for this.

30/12/09
From
Yesterday = 200m³. (in Cell A52). Today = 175m³. (in Cell B52). Used = 25m³
(in Cell C52).

31/12/09
Yesterday = 175m³. (in Cell A52). Today = 175m³. (in Cell B52). Used = 0 m³
(in Cell C52).

Thanks for your help.
Chris