Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Wil Wil is offline

Default Sorting Count Values in Pivot Table (Excel 2007)

I would like to be able to sort a pivot table by it's count values. I'm
using Excel 2007. I'm looking to sort by Current & Expired Suppliers by
count of location. For example, for Current Supplier 12345 , I'd like to see
the largest count first in each subgroup (Current, Expired) which would be
32, 11, 7 and so on. And then the same for Supplier 22345. I used to be
able to do this feature in Excel 2003 through the Pivot Table menu bar (using
Sort), but I cannot find this feature in Excel 2007 and I have looked through
the HELP and other tutorials.

Any advice and assistance will be greatly appreciated!

I've included a sample of the original data below (which I want to sort by
Supplier and then by Count of Location descending order):
SUPPLIER STATUS LOC COUNT OF LOCATION
12345 CURRENT A 13
B 6
C 1