Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Auto Number for Form

Is there a way to auto number printed forms in Excel 2007? Example: mechanic
worksheet that is printed in batches of 100. I need consecutive numbers on
each copy.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi ,
See McGimpsey web

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html

if this helps please click yes thanks

"DHull" wrote:

Is there a way to auto number printed forms in Excel 2007? Example: mechanic
worksheet that is printed in batches of 100. I need consecutive numbers on
each copy.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See Ron de Bruin's site for code.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#same

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 08:19:01 -0800, DHull
wrote:

Is there a way to auto number printed forms in Excel 2007? Example: mechanic
worksheet that is printed in batches of 100. I need consecutive numbers on
each copy.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Do you actually want OP to open the workbook 100 times and print each time
with a new number?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP