Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default VBA button on Developer ribbon can not be clicked

I have excel 2007 only on a fesh new win2k8 64 bit, activated developer
ribbon, I can see a frame where I can see several buttons, 1st one is Visual
basic but I can do nothing with it.
I can only click on "Macro security button".
I run repair office but did nothing
Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I think VBA is not installed