-   -   VBA button on Developer ribbon can not be clicked (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/251505-vba-button-developer-ribbon-can-not-clicked.html)

eliassal

VBA button on Developer ribbon can not be clicked

I have excel 2007 only on a fesh new win2k8 64 bit, activated developer
ribbon, I can see a frame where I can see several buttons, 1st one is Visual
basic but I can do nothing with it.
I can only click on "Macro security button".
I run repair office but did nothing
Thanks in advance

מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן

VBA button on Developer ribbon can not be clicked

Wat happens when you hit [ALT]+[F11] ?

"eliassal" wrote:

I have excel 2007 only on a fesh new win2k8 64 bit, activated developer
ribbon, I can see a frame where I can see several buttons, 1st one is Visual
basic but I can do nothing with it.
I can only click on "Macro security button".
I run repair office but did nothing
Thanks in advance

Ron de Bruin

VBA button on Developer ribbon can not be clicked

I think VBA is not installed

Run Office Setup again and install VBA

--

Regards Ron de Bruin