Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Conditional Formula

I want to have an out come dependent upon values in two different columns.
The 1st column values will be either A, B, or C. The second Column will be
a value 0-30. I want the result in the third column to be dependent upon
what letter is in the first column and the value in second. The results will
be Gold, Silver, Bronze, None. Any help in this would be appreciated, I lost
my Excel for Idiots book.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

if 1st is A and 2nd is 28-30=GOLD, 25.5-27.9=Silver, 23-24.4=Bronze, 23=None;
if 1st is B and 2nd is 26-30=GOLD, 22-25.9=Silver, 19-21.9=Bronze, 19=None;
if 1st is C and 2nd is 27-30=GOLD, 24-26.9=Silver, 21-23.9=Bronze, 21=None

.