Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RL RL is offline

Default Move & Copy Problem, Limit?

Excel 2003 Problem

A workbook no longer allows "move & copy" of a worksheet, either from within
the workbook, or from another book, preventing me from duplicating an
existing worksheet.

What is the problem and how do I fix it?

Notes:
-The various worksheets in the file were all created from a single worksheet
used as a template for the others.
- Did I bump up against some sort of move and copy limit? (i.e limit on
duplication of a single worksheet)
- Would excessive number, cell, and/or other formats somehow cause this
problem?
- The file contains numerous, but probably not an excessive amount of
hyperlinks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

RL -

Perhaps the workbook is protected. If so, choose Tools | Protection |
Unprotect Workbook.

- Mike
http://www.MikeMiddleton.com

"RL" wrote in message
Excel 2003 Problem

A workbook no longer allows "move & copy" of a worksheet, either from
within
the workbook, or from another book, preventing me from duplicating an
existing worksheet.

What is the problem and how do I fix it?

Notes:
-The various worksheets in the file were all created from a single
worksheet
used as a template for the others.
- Did I bump up against some sort of move and copy limit? (i.e limit on
duplication of a single worksheet)
- Would excessive number, cell, and/or other formats somehow cause this
problem?
- The file contains numerous, but probably not an excessive amount of
hyperlinks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Don't believe" it is protected.

Did you look where Mike told you?

When you say "does not allow" do you mean you get a message staing you
cannot do this?

Is move or copy grayed out?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP