JER

Default how do I merge total from many pages into one main page in excel?

Gord Dibben

=SUM(sheet1:sheet125!A1)

If sheets have unique names...........

Add a new dummy sheet after the Summary sheet which I assume is first in book.

Name this sheet Start.

Add a new dummy sheet at end of book and name it End

On Summary sheet =SUM(Start:End!A1)

Any new sheets will inserted between Start and End

Gord Dibben Excel MVP