Micayla Bergen

Default Insert cell into link

i have a link to another program and want to change the code (see agl) in the
formula to cell A5 but am not sure of the applicable brackets or = signs or "
or ,
=DFS|Quotes!agl.L/100

Many thanks
Micayla Bergen

i also want another link such as ='[copy 2Share
Recommendations.xls]Stocks'!$D$235 where A5 in my current speadsheet has the
same value in the copy 2sharerec spreadsheet as say cell B5

thanks

"Micayla Bergen" wrote:

i have a link to another program and want to change the code (see agl) in the
formula to cell A5 but am not sure of the applicable brackets or = signs or "
or ,
=DFS|Quotes!agl.L/100

Many thanks

Micayla Bergen

now i want to sum values in column H only if the corresponding cell in column
F = 1

thanks again and again and again

"Micayla Bergen" wrote:

i have a link to another program and want to change the code (see agl) in the
formula to cell A5 but am not sure of the applicable brackets or = signs or "
or ,
=DFS|Quotes!agl.L/100

Many thanks

Dave Peterson

There's an =sumif() function that you'll want to check out in Excel's help.

Debra Dalgleish also has some instructions at:
http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions01.html#SumIf

--

Dave Peterson
Micayla Bergen

Thanks Dave
Can you also help w the formula for referring to another spreadsheet?
What i am trying to do is update a share price automatically by referring to
the code in col A, then update a share rating by referring to the same code
and getting the information from a cell in the same row but different col.
Thanks