cvgairport

Default Toolbar commands

Is there a way to get the "Row Hide" function from the Format/Row/Hide menu
onto the icon lbar? I know it doesn't have a separate icon but I have been
able to put words on the icon bar before like File Close.

Thanks!

Amy
Duke Carey

Would you settle for a keyboard shortcut?

Ctrl-9 will hide the selected row(s), and Ctrl-Shift-9 will unhide

Ctrl-0 will hide the selected column(s), and Ctrl-Shift-0 will unhide

"cvgairport" wrote:

Is there a way to get the "Row Hide" function from the Format/Row/Hide menu
onto the icon lbar? I know it doesn't have a separate icon but I have been
able to put words on the icon bar before like File Close.

Thanks!

Amy

Gord Dibben

ToolsCustomize