MIchelleDuquette

Default Can a workbook be opened w/out Excel on the host machine??

Hi all,

I need to distribute my workbook to several sponsors in different locations
(cities and states). Some have Excel on their workstations, some don't. Is
there a way to package the file to include some sort of self-executable Excel
reader -like PowerPoint does-? Does an Excel Reader even exist?
The end users will have need to select vba userforms and command buttons to
navigate through the workbook, so there does need to be some interactivity
capability and not just "read only".
Thanks!

MIchelleDuquette

Thanks, Peo!

Can the viewer be integrated into a workbook using vba?
The user will be able to click on an intranet link that accesses the
workbook from a shared drive. I would like to have the workbook open in the
viewer automatically on those machines that do not have Excel loaded without
having to manually load the viewer on each machine first. Thanks!