Ellen

Default Paste Special dialog box

Why does the paste special options sometimes come up with a screen similar to
word where it doesn't give you all the options but comes up instead with
paste as either a Bitmap, Unicode Text or Text. I have someone who said this
is happening when trying to copy formulas from one workbook to another. The
only time I've had this come up is when I copy a cell that does not have a
formula. The person this is happening to insists that he is copying from a
cell that contains a formula. It happens sporadically and in different
workbooks.
Jim Rech

This should only happen when you copy between different instances of Excel.
If the workbooks are open in the same instance this will not happen when
copying ranges.

--
Jim