Archie

Default Download from Client Access to Excel

I am having a problem with dowloading a file from our AS/400 through Client
Access to Excel (Office 2003). I have the add-ins for the download set up
properly and it worked fine with office 2000 (XP - os). When I upgraded to
Office 2003, the download now gives an error message that there is a problem
with the connection to the As/400. Any Ideas?