Pam C

Default Macro to automatically run

I have a macro created to pull in information and replace a file. I have
tried to rename it Auto_open to automatically run everytime I open the Excel
workbook named HotWarrants, it doesn't run until I click on the Macro button
I put on the toolbar or go to the Macro menu. Could someone please tell me
what I am doing wrong.

Thanks,
JE McGimpsey

Where is the macro stored?

Auto_Open will fire when stored in a regular code module (i.e., one
created with Insert/Module, not the ThisWorkbook module or a worksheet
module).

Also, Auto macros won't run if the workbook is opened via code, unless
the code includes a call to the RunAutoMacros method.