kanye

Default How can a macro automatically initiate uponing a file?

I'd like to set a macro so that when the file is opened, it automatically runs.
Bob Phillips

Put the code in the Workbook_Open event in the Thisworkbook code module.

--

HTH

RP

"kanye" wrote in message
I'd like to set a macro so that when the file is opened, it automatically

runs.

kanye

I've located the Thisworkbook code module, but see nothing about
Workbook-Open event. Where do I look for this?

I'd like to set a macro so that when the file is opened, it automatically runs.

JulieD

see my response to the question you posted 1 min before the one Bob answered
.... titled "Automatic Message"

--
Cheers
JulieD

"kanye" wrote:

I'd like to set a macro so that when the file is opened, it automatically
runs.

Bob Phillips

Input this into the Thisworkbook code mould

Private Sub Workbook_Open()

End Sub

and add your code to it.

--

HTH

RP

"kanye" wrote:

I'd like to set a macro so that when the file is opened, it

automatically runs.

kanye

Thanks to you both, this works well.