Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to Activate "Show all" in a Protected Shared Workbook

Hi,

I created a protected and shared workbook in Excel 2003 ,the default
Filter Option is "Auto Filter"

how can I use the "Show All" in Filtering.?

even I unchecked the "Filter Settings" in "Tools- Share Workbook -
Advanced - Include Personal View " but it did not work.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can't.

If the workbook were not shared, then you could create your own macro that
unprotects the worksheet, does the showall and reprotects the worksheet.

But with the workbook shared, you can't change the protection of a sheet.

--

Dave Peterson