Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BW BW is offline

Default I need help on breakding down this formula in simple lanaguage???!

IF(sVdateG23,0,act365_fwd(sVdate,G23,Curve1_Dates ,Curve1_Rates))

I'm looking for an explaination along the lines of:

sVdate is less than G23, then, O is returned, and then ............ ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Does the formula appear in a workbook you got from someplace else, or had
handed down to you?

I ask because I can't find a reference to the act365_fwd() function, so I'm
thinking it's a user defined function, and you would find it in a code module
in that workbook or in some add-in you're using. You can use [Alt]+[F11] to
open the VB Editor and poke around a little to see if you can find a function
called act365_fwd (use the edit--find and search the entire project for
act365_fwd).

In the meantime, actually the first part says
IF sVdate is GREATER THAN (the date in) G23, return a zero, otherwise call
on the act365_fwd() function to return some value.