Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Calculating Work Hours

I've seen some posts using Workdays function to find elapsed time from
date/time A1 to date/time B1; I'm trying to utilize this, but I have some
data that actually begins after prescribed business hours and/or ends
before... the formula I'm using doesn't like those scenarios... is there
something that I can do to allow it to continue calculating JUST business
hours, despite start/stop time anomolies?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Brent,

Visit Chip Pearson's excellent website:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeWS.htm