Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do extract cells from hundreds of excel files and put in one n

I need to extract expense totals from employee expense reports and put in to
one file for import then in to the payroll system fo reimbursement.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Lots of unanswered, but needed information with this question. Generally
this can be done relatively easily, with a big "IF" - and that IF is whether
all of the files you'd be examining (the employee expense reports) have the
same format, content and layout.

Get in touch with me via email through (remove spaces)
Help From @ jlatham site.com
and we can gather some more information and probably have a solution in your
hands before the weekend is over, if you're willing to work on weekends! Be
sure to remind me in the email of what you need to do, and attaching a sample
employee expense report or two wouldn't be a bad idea - change private info
on it to 'protect the guilty' and help prevent exposure of that data.