Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nik Nik is offline

Default barcode in excel

I need help to convert cell with 13 digits to bar-code (code128). I'm not
very good in programing so I have to find alternative way (if there is one)
Thx in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You need to download a bar code font from the web (most are available free).
You can then install the font into the appropriate directory on your
computer, and then in XL, simply change the font of your cell to the bar code
font.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Nik" wrote:

I need help to convert cell with 13 digits to bar-code (code128). I'm not
very good in programing so I have to find alternative way (if there is one)
Thx in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You probably already have it in the Windows Fonts, just Format the Cell
to use it.