Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Tracking history of Office files chronologically

Years back I used to track all my Office files in a chronological order by
date by month, allowing me to more easily establish what I had worked on and
for what duration. I am unable to find where I can switch on this featture in
Office 2003.
Can anyone advise?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hey thanks, I have just by chance discovered it again under "Journal Options"
and ticked off the appropriate office applications to track.
Much appreciated anyhow!

"Jarek Kujawa" wrote:

do you mean sth. like:
Go-Diary