Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Please...need help setting up loss run history for claims tracking

I am trying to find anyone who can help setting up a claim loss history in
excel. I am not very familiar w/excel, but do know the basics. Does anyone
have any ideas or is there a template that is available? Please help. Thank
you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Previous reply not helpful. I need to set up my own claims tracking loss run
history on an excel workbook. Does anyone have any helpful ideas or a
template I can use? Much appreciated. Please reply to AK226. Thanks.