Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default CheckBox Ticked, ComboBoxBox visible?

I have the following code below only works when the userform is displayed. If
I un-check the checkbox which then hides a combobox. If then close the
userform and reopen it again the combobox is visible even though the checkbox
is not ticked.
How can I get over this problem?

Private Sub CheckBox62_Change()
If CheckBox62.Value = True Then