Polina

Default List of Symbol and Character Number

Is there a way I can get a list of the symbol font and each character num?
Bob Phillips

Niek gave you an answer in the original thread.

--

HTH

RP

"Polina" wrote in message
Is there a way I can get a list of the symbol font and each character num?

Gord Dibben

As I did also.

Note: my method is a little easier than Niek's so look at both posts before
you decide.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 4 May 2005 21:13:46 +0100, "Bob Phillips"
wrote:

Niek gave you an answer in the original thread.

Gord Dibben

Bob

My post at same thread as Niek's probably hadn't even showed up before you
posted this one.

Gord

On Thu, 5 May 2005 10:39:51 +0100, "Bob Phillips"
wrote:

Sorry Gord, no preference meant :-), I had just noticed Niek's and to alert
the OP to go back to the original thread.

Bob

.. .