Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
fwm fwm is offline

Default excel 2007 will not print to my default printer

Excel will not print to my default printer but will print to any shared
printer I select. All other programs on my computer print to the default
print with no problem.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I don't have a guess, but you may want to share what your default printer is and
what happens (share some of the details) when it fails.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

fwm wrote:
Excel will not print to my default printer but will print to any shared
printer I select. All other programs on my computer print to the default
print with no problem.

In your Excel print dialog box, what shows after the printer name? Can
you use the drop-down arrow to select your default printer there?

Bill