Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Charts do not update

I have a table of data which has been generated by pulling though data sets
from nuerous tabs. I cannot get any charts run from this data to update if
there are any changes? I have tried automatic and manual refresh?
--
Saskia
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Very little to go on here.

By "changes" do you mean simply making a change within the current data
range?

Or do you mean you are adding more data to the range?

If your chart series ranges are fixed like $C$1:$C$50 and you add data to
C51:C55 the new data will not be picked up.

You need to define a dynamic range in that case.

Download Stephen Bullen's Funchrt1.xls from his site to see how it is done.

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/DLCount/DLCou...e=FunChrt1.zip

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP