Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Update charts

I am new in a company, this company is using a excel spreadsheet for a report.
There are 20 charts with 20 different source data.
For the source data, every month I need to delete the first column and add
the new column in the end for the new month's data. and then update the
charts.
every chart has 10 series, the old way to do it is to update very series
manully.
But it spends too much time and very easy to make mistake.
I am trying to use programming to update the chart automated.
Is anyone can help me on this?
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

If you are willing to spend some time converting the charts to use named
formulas, you can have them automatically update themselves as new data
are added. See
Dynamic Charts
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ne...rts/index.html
particularly, examples 2 and 3.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Multi-disciplinary business expertise
+ Technology skills
= Optimal solution to your business problem
Recipient Microsoft MVP award 2000-2005

In article ,
says...