Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sheet Tabs & Right Clicking

All of a sudden I have no right click on my sheet tabs. The sheet or even
the workbook is not protected in any way.
Normally you can right click on a sheet tab and either delete, rename, copy,
ect.
Now nothing. The tab is not grayed out and if you double click it you can
rename but that's it.
Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

I used the Application.CommandBars("Ply").Enabled = True command in VB and
it works to bring my right click back but as soon as I exit Excel and reopen
the problem comes back.

Thanks In Advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Did you lose the thread we had going a few days ago?

I answered your questions about why? in that thread.

Did you try all I suggested?

Here it is again for your enjoyment.....................................

You look for some code that disables the "Ply" commandbar.

Are the command disabled for all workbooks you open or just a particular
workbook?

If all workbooks I suspect an Add-in........see below.

In VBE expand your workbook/project and Microsoft Excel Objects.

Double-click on Thisworkbook module.

Any code in there that runs when opening, saving or closing the workbook?

Like Private Sub Workbook_Open() or similar.

If nothing, look in a general module like Module1 for Auto_Open code.

One other point..............are the commands disabled for all sheets or
just any particular one?

If so, double-click on that sheet module and look for Sheet_Activate code.

Could also be caused by some Add-in you load.

Unload all add-ins and see what happens.

If all is OK, load them back one at a time until you find the culprit.

Gord