Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default xlsx file synchronization

I synchronize "MY DOCUMENTS" which is a share on the server to the laptop.
When I disconnect from the server, all files work fine except .XLSX files. I
get the message "access denied" when trying to access the .XLSX files
offline. Properties show the file still on the server. If I copy the .XLSX
files to the desktop, they work fine offline. Win XP with all patches plus
Office 2007 PLUS with all patches. Server holding the share is an old
Windows server 2000 with all the patches.