Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default creating a survey

hello
i'm new to excel but i have a task to creat a survey using muliply option,
can someone show me how using baby steps?
thanks
--
yewande
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

I think we'd need a lot more information to be of any help what are we
surveying

Support for nuclear disarmament?
Myths propogated by man-made global warming enthusiasts?

I suggest you look here and see if any of these fit your needs

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...436331033.aspx

Mike

"yewande" wrote:

hello
i'm new to excel but i have a task to creat a survey using muliply option,
can someone show me how using baby steps?
thanks
--
yewande

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There are a couple of ways to approach this, mostly depending on those
multiple options and how you want to deal with them.

You could use checkboxes and/or radio buttons from the Forms toolbar (View
-- Toolbars -- Forms) and later you can examine the related cells for those
controls to compile the results of your surveys.

Or you could use Data Validation in cells to provide lists for the survey
takers to choose from and later examine those cells to compile the results of
the survey forms.

If you can be a bit more specific about the types of entries, numbers of
choices and things like that, we may be able to offer more assistance.

"yewande" wrote:

hello
i'm new to excel but i have a task to creat a survey using muliply option,
can someone show me how using baby steps?
thanks
--
yewande

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

yewande -

Is there a really really good reason why you want to use Excel?

A better tool for your task may be Survey Monkey
(http://www.surveymonkey.com/).

- Mike
http://www.MikeMiddleton.com

"yewande" wrote in message
hello
i'm new to excel but i have a task to creat a survey using muliply option,
can someone show me how using baby steps?
thanks
--
yewande

creating a survey and gathering the data Maddie1020 Excel Worksheet Functions 3 June 5th 09 02:08 PM
survey Pammy Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 October 20th 08 07:57 PM
Survey raulmott New Users to Excel 0 June 25th 08 01:06 AM
Creating a survey/quiz tic Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 October 2nd 07 11:33 AM
survey Sherry Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 6 May 20th 06 03:36 PM