Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default % of Pivot Question

Hi,
Hope you can help me, in the below pivot I have Countries in the column and
in the column I have domestic/european/international category, asnd also
puchase grouping, e.g. 3 days or less, 4-6 days etc.

For each doestic/european/intl category I want to show the number of entries
as a % in each grouping, i.e. domestic purchase grouping should add up to
100%, at the moment my value field is doing the % of the whole column. I have
tried all of the value field setting but cannot find one that allows the % of
the dom/eur/category. I think there is a way and would be grateful if yuo
could advise?

Many thanks for your help
Paula

Sum of Net # entries
Row Labels AUSTRIA BELGIUM
DOMESTIC
3 days or less 0.06% 0.00%
4 to 6 days 0.00% 0.00%
7 to 13 days 0.01% 0.00%
14 to 20 days 0.02% 0.00%
greater than 20 days 0.04% 0.00%
DOMESTIC Total 0.13% 0.00%
EUROPEAN
3 days or less 0.19% 0.23%
4 to 6 days 0.13% 0.20%
7 to 13 days 0.40% 0.24%
14 to 20 days 0.27% 0.27%
greater than 20 days 1.34% 0.38%
EUROPEAN Total 2.34% 1.32%
INTERNATIONAL
3 days or less -0.01% 0.00%
4 to 6 days 0.01% 0.01%
7 to 13 days 0.00% 0.02%
14 to 20 days 0.11% 0.05%
greater than 20 days 0.20% 0.18%
INTERNATIONAL Total 0.31% 0.26%
Grand Total 2.78% 1.58%

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Paula,
The best way is to have the % calculation in another column in your
spreadsheet and include it in you Pivot table

"Paula" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Paula,
I usually use a column is easier for me if you want to do through the fields
value look into Debra web

Hope this helps

"Paula" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc