Heidi

Default How do I subtract line k from line L in excel?

How do I subtract line k from line L in excel?
Peo Sjoblom

=L-K

=sum(L:L)-sum(K:K)

if that is what you mean, your question is a bit cryptic

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

How do I subtract line k from line L in excel?

Gord Dibben

Heidi

L and K are columns, not "lines".

To subtract K1 from L1 enter in M1 =L1-K1

To subtract a range in one formula.......

=L1:L100-K1:K100 entered in M1

Gord Dibben Excel MVP