ridlydidly

Default How Do I Share an Excel Workbook on line with 3 others?

Help tells me that

I open the application
Tools
Online
WebDiscussions
If nothing happens click Discussions
Which asks me to add a discussion server and it is at this point that I get
stuck.

Does anyone know what discussion servers are out there. I have searched in
Excel and here but I keep being told that I should type in the Discussion
Server set up by my administrator. It's a home computer ergo I am the
administrator and would welcome help on this extremely timely issue.

Many thanks

Rosee