Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pictures and Text Boxes print in wrong position and size in 2007

I have spreadsheets created in excel 2003 with text boxes, graphics, and
charts. When I print preview they print perfectly. I have since upgraded to
2007. The same worksheet in 2007 now prints the graphics huge, the text
boxes off the page, and some of the charts are missing. I have adjusted the
print area so that all my text fits. (Both in 2003 and 2007) Apparently the
print area will resize the graphics and charts in 2003 but NOT in 2007. So I
have had to switch back to 2003 for printing because I have dozens of complex
worksheets setup this way. Any ideas appreciated?