Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Problem with Paste function

Hi,

I'm having problems pasting the same information more than once. For
example, I select a cell, select Copy, move to a different cell and click
Paste. The data pastes correctly but then the Paste button goes gray and
doesn't allow me to paste that same data again. I have noticed that the
worksheet says "Calculating Cells" in the bottom bar. I've tried changing
the Calculation setting under ToolsOptions to Manual but that doesn't seem
to help.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Mike